Friday, November 23, 2007

TIME AFTER TIME.

It is about time to update this humble blog of mine. I know there are so little entries lately. Reason? Simple. B-U-S-Y! (and lazy too. hehe) My time has become so precious nowadays. Sometimes, I don't even need to plan for anything on my non-working days. Sigh I admit that I have been neglecting some of my friends. Please accept my apologies for all my late replies. I promise to make up for all that. Really. (:

Many things I have been wanting to blog about. From the Hari Raya with the NYP guys to the Hari Raya visit of my classmates to the Deepavali Henna to the Zone Party at Cafe del Mar to The Kids Show to the Cosmetic Workshop to the Dinner & Dance 2007 to the CitySquare trip with family and the list goes on uh. Maybe I should just upload a few photos to make some of the stories short. Right.




and lastly..

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME! ILU <3>
All right. I really don't have anymore time to continue this post. I am so gonna be late. I need to gooo.. till my next update! Adieuz~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah nice henna work..i've got a tube of it at home but don't realli noe how to draw it well :(

wah ade gmbr seorang jejaka jeng jeng jengg!

been wanting to eat fondue..craving uhh.. :(

~nadiahhh

Anonymous said...

hey sis. oh actually my colleague drew the henna for me when i worked on deepavali. she is very good uh.

we can set a date to eat fondue one day. shall we? (:

~azie.