Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Epitome

2008.

It is that time of the year again where people get caught for drink driving, empty liquor bottles littered everywhere around the street at Clarke Quay, 'Glam-ah' holding hands with some old 'ti ko peh' uncle reliving the days of Beauty World cha cha cha and school children and parents jamming the queues of their neighbourhood 'Popular' bookstore. Heh, it's just days before 2008 and i really can't wait to blast off to the new year. There are just so many things that i can look forward to. :)

A recap on some events that have happened in 2007. I have to say that it has been a good year for me. As a trainee at PLC , i successfully completed the course and im now holding a 3SG rank which isn't that much of a deal to me but my family seemed rather proud their son completed the course. I really couldn't have done it without my family, mom and dad especially for their enormous support. 41st ASLC Platoon 3 Golf Coy. We like it here we like it here we've found ourselves a home. A home , a home , a home sweet home.

I finally got my driving licence (hooray!) on May 15th.

27th Aug 2007. B-Day + 1.
I had the most memorable birthday with a special someone. I looked at the photos i took with her over and over again. it still leaves me the 'up in the clouds' feeling. i was so happy that day. there were happy surprises, lovely moments and i couldn't ask for a better birthday. thank you hun for making me the most happiest person. :D

13th Oct. Hari Raya Puasa.
this marks another year of achievement as i manage to fast a whole month in the army. alhamdullillah.

All in all, i had a great year and i really wanna walk through life with my dearest by my side :) loadsa love, sha.

No comments: