Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Red Carpet

Getting ready.

I think I am ready to say hello to the new year. I believe I have already set my twenty-o-eight's resolutions. Well, counting down - about 5 more days to say goodbye to 2007. Hmm this year, my journey started a little bumpy and the road was never so smooth until I found someone really special, the one who has been with me for so long. I did not even notice that my bestfriend is the one who can fits me perfectly. So near yet so far. More likely, I have never expected that he will fall for my type of person. It was a pleasant surprise though. I love you hun. (:

Anyway, pardon me for my bad English. Yes, I know I have very little vocabulary in me. I am just not a fantastic dictionary and it seems that I am running out of ideas to continue this entry. I am getting really sleepy and I need to work later. Tell you what.. I am heading to the slumberland now. I will update again soon. Hopefully very soon. Haha good night, merry x'mas and a happy new year okay? Hohoho till then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.